The increase in the use of the internet for every purpose right
Does the word PHP sound bizarre? Do you not know the answer to the question WHY PHP? Don’t worry the article below discusses in detail the answer to your every query.
In short, PHP is a programming language which is built up from C programming language and is made for the web. It uses idiosyncratic HTML like tags for containing its code. It initially stood for Personal Home Page as it constrained the meaning the desirability of using this language for general use. However, the language now stands for PHP Hypertext Preprocessor.
Basically, a person can do anything which he wants to do on a web server with PHP. Not only because of it being open source and free, but PHP also has other benefits that attract more people towards it. It attracts the people as :
- It’s few lines of code helps the developer to have maximum control over the website and also allows a programmer to make changes and edit them whenever he wants.
- PHP’s scalability feature when writing the code helps in enhancing the website’s performance. Its fast data processing features, outstanding customization potential and seamless integration with various custom management system ensures quick turnaround time. A good PHP Website performance aids in customer retention.
- Its feature of working consistently with major operating systems, databases and web servers aids in interacting with other services and applications which use this protocol. Its employment in pre-defined modules enhances the process of a business’s website development. This further helps to tailor applications, websites, and functionality as per the business’s needs which ultimately aids in improving the product quality. Integrity with various platforms allows the business to leverage the existing infrastructure with minimal expenditures.
- Its ability to use its own memory aids in automatically reducing the development time when it comes to web apps such as eCommerce and CRM. Furthermore, PHP’s partially object-oriented language makes reusability of code possible. This reusability component helps to save time and effort in the development process. This reduction in development time helps in getting earlier Return on Investment on the IT product or the built service.
- Further, PHP’s security layer to protect against threats and viruses makes it one of the most secure ways to develop websites and web applications.
To sum up all, there are a lot of reasons to know and love PHP and the fact it’s used and runs everywhere the web does make its use more potent and valid. Its consistent evolution for meeting the emerging trends has made it one of the most used languages by website developers. We at Digital Upward have website designing & development experts that make us one of the best website development company in Delhi.